- edit the settings.ini file to include your domain name or ip address. Hint: use a dynamic DNS service like DynDNS (free!) to give yourself a DNS name like mywifeisdueanytime.dyndns.org
- forward incoming VNC traffic to your home computer
- use Paquet Builder to bundle the settings.ini and the OneClick VNC Utility into a single executable
- Put the executable somewhere on your website
- download the executable and double click on it
You now have control of their computer so you can fix whatever issue they are having. The free version of LogMeIn should also work fine.