I know of quite a few individuals that are looking for work. Most people seem to forget that when you go to a job interview, you are interviewing the interviewers just and must as they are interviewing you. Hopefully these questions I found over on Derik Whittaker’s blog:
- Explain the company’s development process at a high level.
- How are releases scheduled/planned, do you utilize iterations
- Do you have dedicated environments (development, qa, stage, production)
- Do you follow any formal methodology (agile (what flavor), waterfall, etc)
- What is the company’s philosophy on team member involvement in the SDLC process